Our fridge is coming along so nicely #college
1. Call 1-800-868-3404 as soon as the show starts – you get the same number of votes as there are dancers. So week 1 you get 13 votes.
2. Go to ABC.com and vote for Betsey and Tony (look for the big “Vote Now” banner)- and keep going with as many accounts as you can until 8 PM Eastern time on Tuesday evening.
3.You can also vote using Facebook
4. Also IF YOU HAVE AT&T and ONLY IF YOU HAVE AT&T you can text the word: VOTE to 3404 You can text as many times as the number of dancers Example: The first week there are 13 dancers so you can text vote up to 13 times (Just because you use all your text votes doesn’t mean you can’t use your call votes as well.)
For those of you who are new to voting:
You can make as many accounts to vote with online as you have email addresses and you can make more of those too.
Once you make a new email account you register it with abc.com, watch for the verification email, then you’re good to go. Keep a list so you can use the same accounts every week.
How to Create a Gmail Account (Here’a video tutorial) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlF6YDqqA
Name: You can make up names.
Birthdate: make up different birthdates, and keep a list of these accounts.
Passwords: use the same password for ALL of them.
Email Address: For current email address: Use any one you already have.
Register at ABC: http://abc.go.com/site/reg/signup
Use the same password for all: it makes it easier when voting.
How to access your new accounts in order to get the activation link from ABC. Go to Google again: https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en
Sign in. Once you do that, click on Gmail and you should have a welcome email from Google and your activation link from ABC
1. Vote by Phone: You only have until 60 minutes until after the show ends to get your phone votes in – but you can start as soon as the show starts. I recommend starting early because it’s harder to get through once the show ends. Tony and Betsey’s number will be 1-800-868-3404
2. Vote Online during and after the show until 8 pm eastern time the next evening. Now, you only get as many votes online as there are dancers… PER EMAIL address!! So, you should make more email addresses AND register/verify them with ABC.com as possible. Often, if you finish voting with all your email addresses, open a different web browser (safari, chrome, etc) and do it again. DWTS on abc.com
3. Call in using Skype! 1-800-868-3404 (it may not always work)
5. Vote using DWTS Facebook App –> Facebook App
Online issues? Close your browser and clear your cookies. If that doesn’t work, try a different browser, like Firefox or Google chrome, etc. Don’t give up!!
MOST OF ALL – Never assume someone will be safe due to a large fanbase, high score, or even if they happen to be near the top of the leader board. You must be dedicated and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
INTERNATIONAL FANS CAN VOTE TOO via online just use an American Zip Code such as 90210 (which I’ve used before)!
Voting is open on MONDAY’S in the U.S., from 8 pm EASTERN time until 8 pm EASTERN (this may change due to the results show the first two weeks) time Tuesday evening. Now, if you’re not sure what time it is in the U.S., check out The World Clock, look at U.S. New York or Miami – that is the Eastern Time Zone. That will give you the actual current time in NYC. You might also want to check The World Time Zone Map.
You can vote with as many different email addresses as you have. So if you have, say, 15 gmail accounts, you can vote the allotted number of times with one, sign out, sign in with a different one, and vote again. If you need a US Zip Code to register an email address on ABC.com —->US Zip Codes (aka Post codes) Just click on the map.
If you want to read the rules for yourself OR REPORT A VOTING PROBLEM, visit the DWTS voting rules page.
The beautiful cast’s Promo pictures!
BETSEY JOHNSON —Known for her over-the-top celebration of the exuberant and the embellished, Betsey has been rocking the fashion industry with her unique and original designs since the 1960’s. Her commitment to remain true to her one-of-a-kind vision has afforded Betsey continued success in an industry known for its fickleness. Her ability to change with the times while keeping her designs pure has not gone unnoticed.
Betsey was born in Connecticut and spent her childhood in dance classes. Her aspirations to be a dancer and her love for costumes laid the foundation for Betsey’s creativity and inspiration, which is still evident in her designs today. In 1964, Betsey entered the New York fashion scene by winning Mademoiselle magazine’s “Guest Editor Contest.” One year later, she landed the top designer position for Paraphernalia, a clothing boutique that at the time housed the hottest young British designers.
Betsey Johnson, both the woman and the label, is constantly moving forward and continues to keep a strong foothold in the fashion industry with no signs of letting up anytime soon. Her love of detail and design is evident in everything she does in life and in business. Her enthusiasm, creativity and boundless talent that have kept her at the forefront of fashion for the past 45 years will keep Betsey going for years to come. BETSEY JOHNSON partners with TONY DOVOLANI.
Because this needed to be gif’ed #QueenBetsey
"She turned her can’t into cans & her dreams into plans."
Subway is my absolute fave food place ever God bless the fact there are two on campus!!🙏
Look what came in the mail today!!! Ahhh love Leah SO MUCH!! TLC is THE BEST!!❤️😍